Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Fucking stupid site Jpop.com now calling Rancid Abomination Jpop... Rancid Abomination =/= JPOP!

While searching for Rancid Abomination's name on Google, I came across this stupid search result:

It pisses me off, because Rancid Abomination is anything but Jpop, it's fucking thrashy black metal with dark melodies over it... Some stupid idiot is trying to say my bands are J-pop and keeps adding them to this stupid jpop.com site.  First Unleashing Vengeance (which is Thrash/Black Metal with some Oriental elements) was added to this site, then Rancid Abomination (which is thrashy melodic black metal) was added too which is fucking retarded.

This is a slap in the face. Anyone trying to call my bands Jpop, has not actually listened to them have they? If they did, they would realize their mistake... It's an insult. They are comparing my music to Babymetal, which is retarded... Below I will rip that accusation to shreds..


Babymetal:
Crappy metal with shitty vocals and POP MUSIC ELEMENTS THROWN IN! AKA Poppy keyboards up the wazoo...

Does this stuff have poppy keyboards in it? NO!, does it have any elements of POP MUSIC?

NO FUCKING WAY!

                                                          Rancid Abomination song:


Unleashing Vengeance Song:




It's retarded... It's fucking retarded. I have a few suspects for this that come to mind, I think some stupid 4chan/gaming community trolls are responsible for this but don't know for sure. All I know is that I didn't see Rancid Abomination on Jpop.com till after the trolls from 4chan disliked Rancid Abomination's music on youtube.... Don't know if it's them but it could be. It's fucking stupid if this is the case, but I have no real knowledge to prove this, I don't know how Jpop.com works, do they chose what bands are jpop, or do they allow users to add bands, if the later is the case, then some stupid troll from 4chan may have been doing this...

I will update you with more info. Either way, Rancid Abomination (which is now disbanded thanks to the final project by me : Unscrupulous vomit), is not getting any help thanks to stupidity like this. In no way shape or form does Rancid Abomination sound like fucking Babymetal! Nor does unleashing vengeance, so why do stupid websites like jpop.com keep adding my bands to them without listening to a full album to see that neither are shitty jpop bands?