Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Rancid Abomination video gets dislike-trolled by asswipes from a gaming community, possibly..

Rancid Abomination (My old black metal band I disbanded earlier this year) went through some stupidity on youtube and 4chan recently.  I decided to check my youtube channel that I host it's music (and all my other bands music) on last night, for stupid trolls disliking videos. As of late there has been trolls all over my youtube channels, all disliking them like crazy.  Well it seems an old group of trolls who cannot shut the fuck up have come back to the channel...

A long time ago I did a very controversial video on another channel talking about me getting harassed by people in a gaming community. It got disliked, heavily, by complete trolls, after someone linked to it on 4chan.  It pissed me off. Two dislikes and one was from USA, one was from England.  I never figured out who did these dislikes, and shut down the channel and relocated (most of) the content of this channel to a new one.... (Minus the video in question).

Later on I find links on my old gaming channel (which isn't around anymore due to trolls disliking it), linking of videos on  a gaming site related to the video above.  And all of the sudden, tons of people start disliking my content there, including unleashing vengeance music I posted there.  The Person who had disliked multiple unleashing vengeance videos, was from england.  I soon shut down this channel and moved all my music related stuff to the new channel which is currently still being updated...

So throughout 2 years or so, this stupid english troll has not come back to the new channel I had hosted my music on.... Until now. I looked at a video and somehow it had gotten way more views than it should in 1 month, and 2 dislikes.  So I check the traffic sources and lo and behold, 4chan.org is one of them... I verify that some idiot there linked to the video and they did, using analytics.  I also verified that the video in question got dislikes from USA and England, AGAIN!

Whoever these trolls are they piss me off.. So I did some digging. Unfortunately, the person who trashed Unleashing Vengeance's music on my old gaming channel, I could not find info on him. The traffic source from england, youtube refused to give me where this person was from.  They did however, give me the states that the US dislike came from... And here is that info:




So some stupid people from Florida/or/Alabama are behind this trolling attempt. Fuck them!

They piss me off so much it's not funny. I don't have a clue who these idiots are, but they are going down. I am trying to get as much info on these trolls as possible.. Youtube is useless in this. They give you ABSOLUTELY ZERO info on dislikers minus their country. You can find a state through triangulating traffic sources that linked through a video if you get lucky. Youtube needs to give out more info such as their IP address, their youtube accounts and things like that, for me to be satisfied...

The video was for a song written on a concept album about a specific video games story. That same game happened to be the one that had a site that linked to my old gaming channel. How they found my new channel is beyond me. There is no reference to the game at all on this channel minus in the content of one video which wasn't linked anywhere. In an emergency attempt to get them to leave my channel alone, I renamed the name of it. I also deleted the video in question.  I had to do something to protect the channel. However, if it doesn't work and the channel gets heavily disliked by idiots like this and there is a link to 4chan again I may have to take the channel down. That would suck...  But these trolls can't be allowed to have free reign over an independent music channel.

Someone in alabama/Florida is a stupid idiot and youtube won't help me expose them, it pisses me off...  The video that got disliked, it wasn't like it was a bad video. The song was kind of OK, but showed off footage of me playing a video game it's based off of, and during that footage I died a couple of times.. I think that's what lead to the dislikes, cementing the fact that the community surrounding this game is to blame, thanks to their 4chan presence.  FUCK THEM!