Sunday, April 8, 2018

Unleashing Vengeance records it's final CD....

3 Days ago me and Kirk S. wrote 20 new songs for the last cd for unleashing vengeance. We then split up and that left me with the duty of doing vocals and mixing the final tracks for a new album, which I am calling the final crusade. Since Kirk decided to split up with Me afterwards, due to me not wanting to continue the band, he will join some other local Boston Rock/Metal band later. Unleashing Vengeance then had it's final recording session for a full album today when my parents were out.

Since I didn't know how long they would be out and at what time, I had to get up really early this morning. Way too early.... I waited patiently for my parents to leave so I could record vocals... And I started working on a documentary showing off what I was doing at the same time... I started filming myself around Noon and showed off me recording lead vocals around 12:30. By 2 PM the cd was fully recorded... I had it fully mixed by tonight...

It's over. Unleashing vengeance's final cd is done. It's called the Final Crusade and has 11 songs on it.
2 of those 11 are instrumentals. The other 9 got vocals and were recorded today. Came out good minus the production, which could be better...

Here is a little sample from the new cd.... The best track that was recorded...

Anyway... This cd has amazing music but the production has issues, like the last few... Vocals were recorded way too quiet... You can barely hear them and there is some clipping issues here and there... But besides that it's fine. Songs were fun to record.... I ended up doing backing vocals for a few songs last night before going to bed early so I could get up early this morning...

Music wise, this cd is a mix of Blackened Thrash and Symphonic Metal.  Some songs are one style others are the other, a few are a hybrid mix. A few have folk melodies but that is rare on this cd anyway. More have classical styled melodies than folk melodies. Vocals are a mix of thrash and black metal vocals plus some clean vocals on 2-3 songs...

This is the last full unleashing vengeance cd that will be done. But don't worry, there will be 2 more releases for Unleashing Vengeance, a greatist hits compilation and an EP.....

Since Unleashing Vengeance is done, I decided that I would continue my solo project Homcidal Hammerfist in it's wake... There will be a new album for HH by the End of the month....

Link to Download the new Album: