Thursday, April 5, 2018

Unleashing vengeance returns as a 2 piece and makes plans to record as many albums as possible...

Ok here is some good news for Unleashing Vengeance fans... The breakup we had was only temporary. We parted with our drummer - Peter Fletcher....  We decided to split up but come back later to do a few more cd's for the summer... Starting with a new one Me and Kirk "Captain Crunch" Stabbati are working on now... The new lineup is stable for now... I ended up taking the role of drummer again, something I have done in the past.  I actually did the drums on all recent cd's by Unleashing vengeance (Cosmos and later).  So this is no different...

Me and kirk started jamming some new songs out today... We recorded tracks for 8 new songs for a new album which now has a title "I fall"...  The music for this new cd, is frankly, Amazing. It is the third we did with a full on blackened thrash feel to it. The actual black metal parts are absolutely stunning on this cd.... The thrash parts are quite nice as well..  It sounds great!

I filmed an update several hours after kirk and I finished mixing tracks... Here it is... It's on Dailymotion rather than youtube. I've jumped from Youtube to dailymotion over youtube issues so that's why this update is there...  Watch the update, I showed off previews of the new music there...

It's good to be back. Unleashing vengeance had a little split up last weak after recording Dawn of Stupidity.  We had to go back to square one. I somehow got kirk on board with doing more stuff with UV for a while... Since he helped with every single UV cd out there, including old shit from 2002, it felt natural to have him doing guitars again. No one else can do the riffs I need for UV. Not even guitar gods like Wylde could pull this off.

This could be the best damn thrash cd ever recorded people. it's that good.  It's complex, emotional, speedy, dark sounding,  CATCHY, and has tons of black metal elements thrown in. Some songs lack keyboards... I chose not to do keyboards for a few tracks...  Decided leads needed to be added in in places. I played some guitar on this cd doing lead work on tracks 2 and 4.

Anyway, I hope this cd comes out good. It won't be released till next monday at the latest. Still up in the air.