Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Rancid Abomination Story (And upcoming Reunion)

From 2001-2006 I was part of an EVIL one man black metal band named Rancid Abomination. This band was so evil, that it may be considered the most evil metal band ever. During it's career it offended so many people on mp3.com, that it wasn't funny.  The lyrics were enough to get every weenie out there offended...  Tons of satanic lyrics. But not just that... Nooooooooooo...

Rancid Abominations lyrics had tons of references to evil acts not found in other bands.. Slaughtering children wholesale to Satan (including babies!)? Demons feeding off of said people's Entrails? Check! Disgusting References to maggots eating baby brains and baby entrails? Check. Fucking people up the ass? Yup that's right. Massacring cartoon characters like the easter bunny and Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer? Yup that's right. Fucking Shit Tons of swears? Yup! Tons of references to Satanism including shit tons of implied Satanic Cult activity by me (just to piss people off!). Check!
Tons of references to how certain people/all people/stupid people/idiots I hate need to Die in Pain? Check! References to Vikings slaughtering Christians Wholesale! Check! (Always, always taking  the viking side of things)


you see where this is going... It's by far the most offensive metal band ever.

I even went to great lengths to make the album covers look evil. One thing I liked to do was use a gimp (free painting program) filter to "mutate" my face to make it look like a demon shape wise. I did this a lot. I did anything and everything to offend, shock and disgust people with this band. And i payed off. I got tons of trolls on mp3.com saying it sucked... It worked... No one liked it. Everyone hated it. God I love trolling idiots.

One particular image found in an album I did in 2005 even caused some uproar in my family. It showed a mutated version of me with a demonic mouth and a red patch on my forehead that said "FU!" on it. Then beneath that it said "ass perforator - all vocals and music". Once my brother saw that He got horribly offended and I had to tone down my music, which I did NOT do, I only made it worse because he was an idiot!

The band formed in 2001 as a black metal one man band mixed on a 4 track recorder.  Back then it was satanic but nothing else. It didn't start getting really offensive till a few cd's later. What kicked it into offensive music overdrive? Well...

I had been getting into black metal bands And had gotten into tons of them. I started hearing about this black metal band called Northwood Ice Pentagrams.  They were a satanic joke band. They wrote offensive but funny satanic lyrics that were hilarious. I still laugh at their lyrics to this day. Stuff like Frosted Flakes of Frost (A song telling how Tony the tiger from Frosted flakes is SATAN! - complete with an evil satanic ingredients list in the lyrics), Evil Squirrel (yeah! A song about an EVIL Squirrel), 404 file not found! (hilarious. - It's all in french though).You see where this is going. I got inspired by this heavily....

Add Gwar Influences in and you get the most disgusting offensive band ever. Gwar influenced my stuff just as much as northwood Ice Pentagrams. Lyrics about maggots, sex, ugh.... It was gross but funny... They had no decency. Just listen to songs like Fucking an Animal, Maggots, The Salamanizer (especially)  and you will see what I mean...

So I ended up writing evil rancid abomination songs like : Evil Weevil, Satanicock, I roadkilled Rudolph, Prepare to Die, Violence = Anger + Hatred, Unholy Bloodshed (complete with a text to speech intro that was hilarious (read below)), A tourbus in Hell, and worse...

(Intro to Unholy Bloodshed)
Fucking Die Evil Dickweed
Evil will not oppress buttfuck the mighty
evil will not be tolerated here
we will kick your infidelic rear

Your corpse will rot in pain
your soul will enter hell
your babies will be disemboweled
Satan will eat your corpse!

Your corpse will rot in pain
your soul will enter hell
your babies will be disemboweled
Satan will eat your corpse!

Your corpse will rot in pain
your soul will enter hell
your babies will be disemboweled
Satan will eat your corpse!

(A tourbus in hell)
Welcome to  Hell Ladies and Gentlemen
Here we have the reaper who takes people to hell so Satan can begin eating their corpses
Here thousands of babies are being eaten by maggots, all in the name of satan
here you can hear the screaming souls, as they are being tortured by a 666 mile long spiked
dildo.
Here Satan Watches As I eat a Baby sand witch
Here a giant Cacodemon shits on the soul of an evil Christian Priest Fucker
Here a giant spike flies around looking for anuses of souls to probe.
<I forget the rest>

You see how horribly offensive Rancid Abomination was. It offended lots of people on mp3.com. I had it up there from the get go (from when our first song existed). It was quite bad then but not nearly as bad As it would get later on. Tons of anger and hatred all over the lyrics were there from late 2001 till the end. It was horribly violent and evil.  Some of it I meant seriously, other songs were just sick jokes. You can tell if a song is serious if there are little to no swears in it.

The ones that were designed to offend people were FILLED with swears. It was horribly bad then... Eventually it would be toned down slightly in 2004. But it still was evil, lyrically. That Never changed... But that wouldn't last and It got more offensive later...

Well the band got SO offensive in 2006 that I decided to disband it permanently.

All along Rancid Abomination's lyrics were designed to be sick and offensive in every conceivable way. But none of it was serious. I was never a Satanist and am not one now.  I did it to offend people, specifically one person who seemed easily offended who had annoying kids and showed up at every family get together back in 2001-2002. From 2002 on however the lyrics became more serious and sinister. I stopped trying to offend people as much and wrote evil lyrics on purpose because that's what I wanted the band to be like.  Some were still joke song lyrics but a few were serious.

Some songs wrote about interesting shit too. At least one song had politcal leanings in 2004. Several were about  fiction. One song was about the movie Alien. Several were about X-Files Episodes. Several songs focused on paranormal themes, such as ghost stories, alien abductions, etc... A few wrote about fictitious paranormal things...  One song was written about an infamous haunted painting I read about on paranormal.about.com. That song was amazing! Phenominal melodies. Too bad I lost it tragically. 

Fastforward from 2006 to 2016. I had been in tons of side projects and bands. I learned how to do good production and how to write good music. I started becoming more varied as a song writer. Unleashing Vengeance would get semi popular.  All of that made me want to go back to Rancid Abomination bad. In 2014 It almost happened. But I put it on the back burner due to  how offensive it was...

Going into this month, I haven't listened to Rancid Abomination Once for 10 years. I used to hate it, thanks to it offending my family. But I got some of it back, and OMG it was amazing musically,  and I wanted to get back into it due to that. 2 days ago I got a second cd back. I am still missing a ton. I don't think I will get them back at all. See I deleted them all off my PC in 2006.  SO I decided to compensate for that by Reforming Rancid Abomination, 2 nights ago.

Rancid Abomination is coming back big time. Unleashing Vengeance is dead. Caustic Euphony is dead. All my other bands are on the back burner. It's time To bring back the most offensive band in metal history to the internet...

The reunion will be a short one though. Rancid Abomination will have the following three things done for it in 2016. A) A new Album, Entitled "Into Hells Anus". B) A Greatist Hits Compilation Released on XMAS 2016.  and C) A live album done in november/december (possibly, it's up in the air - It's hard for a one man band to perform live. Right now It's a 2 man band)..

It's been 10 years since Rancid Abomination was around at all.. Think about that for a minute. It's coming back, and most of it's cd's are not available to download on noisetrade thanks to people's stupidity (mine mostly).   I has a limited presence on line. I need to justify that presence and increase it by doing a new album.

The new album has already been written. Here is the tracklist:

Into Hell's Anus (intro)
Wrath of the Putrid
Evil Fart of Death
Evil Weevil
Smelly Hell
Satanicock
Chef Boyardee, I need a baby sandwitch
Outro

The songs are a bit toned down compared to 2004-2006 stuff but they are still quite bad. I still want to write offensive music. The only thing that's missing is the swear ridden nonsense..  More updates later on this album. It will be recorded soon, but not right away. I am planning to record it sometime in late September, Early October, Possibly on this coming sunday, but that might not happen now..

Meanwhile, check out the best two rancid abomination cd's on noisetrade. Eternal Hate and Pestilence and the Bleeding.


You can also visit RA's soundcloud site here: www.soundcloud.com/rancidabomination.